Pregnancy and childbirth are remarkable and wonderful. So enjoy them and give your child the best start you can.
Inner Power Hypnobirthing – One-to-One
As I am now fully retired I am no longer seeing clients one-to-one face to face.
However, if you have seen me one-to-one for hypnobirthing and are expecting another baby then please email, or call, me and I can make you another CD for your next baby from home.
We can have a telephone, or Skype, consultation to do this. This works really well and I have worked with lots of mums for their second and third babies, and even with one mum who has moved to Australia!
Telephone: +44 7808114196
Inner Power Hypnobirthing One-Day Workshops
As I have now retired these will no longer take place. However, if you wish to work with me, call me and I can teach you all you need to know
by Skype and email.
Giving birth should be a straightforward, wonderful and magical experience.
The late Dr Grantley Dick-Read (1890 – 1959) visited a woman giving birth at her home in Whitechapel in London. She declined his offer of chloroform, and gave birth without undue problem. After the delivery, he asked her why she did not want chloroform and she replied, “It didn’t hurt. It wasn’t meant to, was it?” Dr Dick-Reid actually said then that relaxation is the key to a good birth and in his book, Childbirth without Fear published in 1942; he returned to women their rightful gift of a truly natural birth.
The Inner Power Hypnobirthing teaches you how to relax deeply. When you are relaxed you cannot feel fear, and the ‘pain’ of the contractions is considerably lessened. You learn special breathing techniques to maintain calmness, positive affirmations, visualisation, the use of colour for relaxation and healing and of course self-hypnosis which is created by using all these techniques.
It also teaches you how the female body is beautifully designed to give birth by giving you a biology lesson of the female body and how birth takes place. In this way you can work with your body and intuition to have a wonderfully natural birth as nature intended.
The techniques you learn at the workshop, are not just for having a baby, they are for life. So you learn how to keep positive and achieve all your goals.
Childbirth is a natural process – one that women’s bodies were designed for.
Hypnosis helps you:
- to put things in their true perspective to relax, stay calm and in control, so that your muscles and skin can stretch easily and naturally in a pain- free way
- to stay focused on the process that your body is going through and be in tune with what your body and your intuition is telling you
- to be healthy and sleep well
- to heal quickly and recover faster
- to return to your pre-pregnancy weight, shape and size in two weeks after birth
- to be happy and have confidence in your abilities as a mother
The venue for the workshop was at
Keston Natural Health Practice
22 Ravenswood Crescent
Kent BR4 0JJ
The venue is located above the West Wickham Podiatry Centre.
Parking is available on the road all day Saturday, opposite the venue, even though there is a yellow line.
If you would prefer a more detailed map.click on this link
CPD Training Workshops for Hypnotherapists
I will continue to train hypnotherapists
at hypnotherapy schools when asked to do so!
Pain-free childbirth is a growing sector of the hypnotherapy market-place. To make sure you have the opportunity to gain your share of clients, I run a 1-day Workshop.
The comprehensive training you will receive includes:
- What hypnobirthing is all about
- How hypnobirthing can help a mum-to-be enjoy a wonderfully natural pregnancy and childbirth
- The biology of the female body
- The biology of childbirth
- Breathing techniques
- Use of visualization
- Use of colours
- Birth Images
- Glove Anesthesia
- Positions for labour
- Flower Remedies for pregnancy and birth
- Home births, hospital births
- Water births and TENs machines
- Suggestions to include in a pregnancy programme
- Suggestions to include in a childbirth programme
- Useful terms
- Useful things to know
- What to do to get ready for the birth
- What to do after the birth
- How to avoid the baby blues and post-natal depression
All workshop participants will receive a manual of the Inner Power Hypnobirthing method
Inner Power Hypnobirthing Practitioner logo
All new students will automatically receive the Inner Power Hypnobirthing Practitioner logos which you may use in your marketing material.
There are no Training Workshops
scheduled at the moment